Jonah Lomu Motivational Quotes

Jonah Lomu Motivational Quotes. For me to get through the toughest periods. jonah lomu: Jonah lomu rugby was ahead of its time.

29 Inspirational Motivational Rugby Quotes Swan Quote
29 Inspirational Motivational Rugby Quotes Swan Quote from www.wordsonimages.com
Top 23 jonah lomu quotes. Word quote | famous quotes. He became the youngest ever all black when he played his first international in 1994 at the age of 19. I was on dialysis for 18 months before the transplant, so it was important i tried to look ahead to days like my comeback this saturday. Best ★jonah lomu★ quotes at quotes.as.

I am very excited to be here in wales and look forward to putting on the cardiff blues shirt.

See the gallery for quotes by jonah lomu. Jonah lomu would have been 44 today. I was lucky enough to meet him at a book signing on pitt st many years ago whilst i was on my lunch break. I am very excited to be here in wales and look forward to putting on the cardiff blues shirt. Enjoy top 23 jonah lomu quotes & sayings. I am just glad to have been given the opportunity to do what i love most.

Thank you for reading about Jonah Lomu Motivational Quotes, I hope this article is useful. For more useful information visit https://jdvintagecars.com/

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url